Launched in 2007, Excel Global Partners is a full-service firm specializing in corporate consulting, recruiting, and staffing. Our clients range from venture-capital backed start-ups to Fortune 100 companies. Excel Global Partners provides its services across an array of industries and has completed projects across the globe, including Germany, Southeast Asia, and China. Excel Global Partners corporate office is in Dallas, Texas.
- Excel Global Partners CEO, James Nowlin, III, has been featured in the Dallas Business Journal as a leader in the consulting industry.
- Excel Global Partners CFO, John Sheldon, has previous experience in having led corporate teams in more than 25 countries around the world as International Controller for a Fortune 100 Company and later as CFO for a division of a Fortune 500 company.
- Excel Global Partners was nominated by the DFW Minority Supplier Development Council in 2011 for Business of the Year.
- Excel Global Partners' EGP On Call service offering, has assisted more than 15 C-suite executives, since its inception, to help them confidentially navigate their companies through change.
- Excel Global Partners only hires consultants with real-world corporate experience. Unlike our competitor firms that provide consultants with little or no real-world knowledge of how to improve a business situation, each EGP consultant has the knowledge and experience to assist your company from day one.
- Excel Global Partners believes in the power of diversity as a member of the National Minority Supplier Development Council (member of the DFW MSDC and affiliate member of the Houston MSDC), the National Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce, and the US Hispanic Chamber of Commerce. EGP views its status as a minority-owned company as a bonus for major clients who make it a priority to track diverse spend. We believe that a work environment that embraces individual uniqueness brings strength and vitality to our team.
- Excel Global Partners comes with the backing and partnership of two large multinational firms to deliver solutions on any scale.
Mission: Excel Global Partners' mission is to provide high-caliber professionals who will create value and provide solutions to make your business more profitable. We will carefully manage each project's scope, timeline, and cost while sharing your sense of urgency. We are guided by our core values and we believe that our reputation and relationships matter most.