Assistant Project Manager
- Coordination of the daily CPM projects and operations with the Project Manager.
- Managing schedules and coordinating, with internal and external stakeholders.
- Other tasks as identified by the Project Manager.
- Four-year college degree in fields such as Computer Sciences / Information Technology, Mathematics, CIS, Accounting/Finance or equivalent work experience.
- Prior Project Management experience
- Ability to work independently, manage small engagements or parts of large engagements
- Committed to gaining exposure to multiple industries
- Adept at implementing technology-enabled business solutions for clients as part of a high-talent team
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Ability to collaborate with clients
- Self-starter and highly motivated, thrive on challenges and proven ability to succeed in dynamic environments
- Prior or current experience with CPM/EPM solutions, including OneStream XF, SAP BPC, SAP BOFC (Cartesis), HFM (Hyperion Financial Management), FDM (Financial Data Quality Management) or UpStream, Hyperion Planning, Hyperion Essbase, IBM Cognos, or other CPM/EPM solutions is a plus but not required.
Location: PH-Based, Remote
hello@ExcelGlobalPartners.com(+1) 512 501 1155
© 2022 Excel Global Partners. All Rights Reserved.