Director of Operations
- Supporting the human factor in the company by devising strategies for performance evaluation, staffing, training and development etc.
- Assisting COO in overseeing all department’s initiatives, systems and tactics
- Anticipating and resolving litigation risks
- Supporting strategic objectives
- Motivating and supporting current staff
- Advising managers on employee and labor policies.
- Collaborating with department managers in delivering employee training programs, employee feedback, ensure compliance, and facilitate performance management.
- Overseeing staff operations, business planning, and budget development of HR programs.
- Facilitating HR Lead in dealing with the day-to-day problems and complaints from department employees regarding employee benefits, payroll, and paperwork.
- Researching, developing, and updating the organization’s policies and guidelines
- Compiling information about compensation and benefits packages based on market data
- Willing to perform other duties assigned
- At least two years of experience as a Director of Operations or any relevant role
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or relevant field
- Must have understanding of the way an organization operates to meet its objectives
- A business acumen partnered with attention to the human element
- Must have a knowledge of data analysis and reporting
- Must possess excellent organizational and leadership skills
- With outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be diligent and firm with high ethical standards
- Location: PH-Based, Remote
hello@ExcelGlobalPartners.com(+1) 512 501 1155
© 2022 Excel Global Partners. All Rights Reserved.