OneStream Lead Consultant
EGP is currently seeking a OneStream Lead Consultant to work with our leading team of CPM consultants to develop, design, configure and implement CPM applications for financial consolidations, budgeting, reporting, and analytics projects. The ideal candidate will be directly involved in driving innovations by being a team member of CPM implementations, support, maintenance, and training. This professional position may be leading initiatives as well as a team participant, therefore, this individual will need to exhibit strength, creativity, and knowledge on OneStream software.
Implementation work includes process redesign skills, application and system design, software installation/ troubleshooting and application development, training, and ongoing support to our client personnel. Some of the work is performed on-site at clients and prospects therefore requiring travel (Could be as much as 50%).
The ideal candidate will typically work with client resources frequently with a team of other consultants to implement complex web-based Corporate Performance Management solutions. Moreover, they should have substantial experience working in finance organizations, with a solid understanding of the nature of work performed by financial analysts, controllers, finance directors, and CFOs.
The ideal candidate must be committed to their client’s success, and they will actively seek knowledge and experience and share their experience with others.
EGP is looking for a self-starter who can balance many projects in a very dynamic and constantly moving environment. The ideal candidate will easily adapt to new environments and changing requirements. Moreover, they must exhibit strong verbal and written communication skills as well as interpersonal skills. They should be able to demonstrate experience with structured project management and/or software package implementation process. Knowledge of client server environment and experience with financial accounting processes is of great importance.
Desired Skills and Experience:
The OneStream Lead Consultant must have the following educational background:
- Four-year college degree in fields such as (but not limited to) Accounting, Business, Finance, Information Systems, Mathematics, or CIS, or equivalent work experience
The OneStream Lead Consultant must have the following skills and attributes:
- 5-10 years of EPM/CPM experience.
- 2+ years of full-time accounting experience (or equivalent)
- Must have over 2 OneStream Implementations completed.
- Understanding, analyzing, and articulating common business processes and decisions to develop easy to use customer solutions
- Provide expertise in the design, development, and configuration of financial systems.
- Experience with Metadata design, data integration, dashboards, graphs, and report writing
- Experience with dimensionality models
- Excellent analytical ability
- Experience with VB.net or Visual Basic. Any object-oriented programing a plus.
- Full understanding of project life cycle and development methodologies.
- Good understanding of the monthly close process.
- Excellent skills in documenting requirements and translating the requirements into CPM solutions.
- Ability to manage and complete multiple tasks in a timely manner. Promptness is critical as are strong time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to effectively operate independently or in a team environment
- Outstanding MS Office and Data Modeling skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent people skills and critical thinking skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail with quantitative and analytical skills.
- Energy, emotional intelligence, and excellent judgment.
- Self-starter and highly motivated, thrive on challenges and proven ability to succeed in dynamic environments.
The following are preferred skills and attributes for this role:
- Master’s degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, or Information Technology
- Two or more years’ experience consulting for software implementations a plus
- A professional accounting designation (e.g. CPA, CMA, CGA, CA), advanced degrees (MBA, MFA), and/or other professional designations or certifications (applicable to accounting/finance and information technology)
- Prior experience with any of the following products is a plus:
- SAP BPC
- SAP BOFC (Cartesis)
- HFM (Hyperion Financial Management)
- FDM (Financial Data Quality Management) or UpStream
- Hyperion Planning
- Hyperion Essbase
- IBM Cognos
- Or other EPM solutions.
- Location: REMOTE–US, CANADA, or EUROPE
hello@ExcelGlobalPartners.com(+1) 512 501 1155
© 2022 Excel Global Partners. All Rights Reserved.