Ready for something new and exciting? Want to work hard with a dynamic team with a full-time, stable, long-term, salaried position that will challenge you and put all of your skills to the test? Excel Global Partners (EGP) encourages you to apply for our opening for a skilled Staff Accountant!
- Coding and recording expenses and receipts
- Coding and recording bills in Accounts Payable
- Applying and recording customer payments
- Maintaining supporting documents (scanned receipts, checks, bills, etc.)
- Drafting customer invoices
- Bank reconciliations including checking accounts, credit card accounts, loan amortizations
- Intercompany reconciliations
- Expense reports, including coding to customer accounts as appropriate
- Project management experience is a PLUS!
- Working knowledge of IFRS and/or US GAAP
- Exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Promptness is critical as are strong time management and organizational skills
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to operate efficiently during the hours 8:00A.M. to 5:00 P.M. for Texas Time Zone in the U.S.
- Separate, closed-off space in your home office, where background sounds will not be heard by customers.
- Your own computer and high-speed internet connection
- Contingency plans for power interruption, natural disasters, and personal emergencies.
- Accounting background, ideally within multicompany environments
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Strong QuickBooks experience, preferably QuickBooks Online
- Strong MS Excel skills
- Location: PH-Based, Remote
hello@ExcelGlobalPartners.com(+1) 512 501 1155